Welcome



Glad you are visiting!! Come back anytime.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Braided Money Tree Plant

One of the things that I try to do in my Horticulture Therapy program is to buy different types of plants so that patients, visitors and staff have the opportunity to see and grow different stuff. Since I realize that most patients will not pursue Horticulture, I am trying to develop a leisure skill for these veterans. Exposure to different plants will help entice them into owning houseplants!

The vendor that I use for the purchase of my houseplants was selling Money Tree Plants. I have heard of these plants and was excited to finally see them. They are quite unique. Since they take low light and don't need too much water, I was happy to have them in our entourage.


See for yourself, this picture is from Google images:




Happy Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment