Welcome



Glad you are visiting!! Come back anytime.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I couldn't wait...






I had to plant my 2 veggie plants in the Topsy Turvy Planter that I bought last year. If we get a frost, I have a gazillion more plants to try.


I live in a townhouse so this is on a double shepherd's hook that has been tied with rope to the 2x4 thatis part of the privacy fence.


It is a rather ingenious invention if you ask me and I am so curious to see if it works. They have this sponge that is slit that you gently put the stem of your plants in...and you put that in the hole at the bottom. This keeps the plants from falling out until their roots are big enough. Then there are two foam spacers that have holes in them that you put in the planter. The first spacer you put 1/3 from the bottom, the second 2/3 from the bottom or 1/3 from the top.

You put the top on and there is a hole in the top. There are 3 wire strands that go up to a sturdy bracket.

I can't wait to see if this works out. I just hope I can keep up with the daily watering!

~k

No comments:

Post a Comment