Welcome



Glad you are visiting!! Come back anytime.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Flowers

The shipment of Easter Flowers finally arrived at 1:30pm. Will take pictures tomorrow as I was so busy today. The day started with getting my patients started working the greenhouse with transplanting plugs and making new trays of vegetable plants. I moved out some more plants to make some room for some more plants.

When I went up to the Flower Shoppe I was paying some bills so that I could give my time and energy to the shipment of Easter Flowers. However, that time was cut short due to a request from my supervisor. Oh well, it is that time of year when the pollen count in the Shoppe gets extremely high.

On the vocational side, I am working with the veterans on punctuality and attendance. One hears the guys complain about having little to no money. Yet, some folks constantly take off from their assignment. Not a good idea. Today I had to have a veteran loose a day's pay to think about getting to work late.

No comments:

Post a Comment