Welcome



Glad you are visiting!! Come back anytime.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Daffodils...on the front hill


This is my attempt at naturalizing the front hill to the Medical Center with daffodils. These are the earliest blooming variety. The crocus at the bottom of the hill have already bloomed out. Can't seem to find the muscari (grape hyacinths). Since the whole place is riddled with groundhogs, I don't know if the bunch made it or whether I am just overly anxious. Ah, well. If the Good Lord sees to see fit, I plan to have the front hill saturated with daffodils in 3-5 years. This can be seen from the benches that I took this picture from... about 20 feet away... up the hill.

1 comment:

  1. That would be beautiful! There is something enchanting, and right, about a whole field of flowers.

    ReplyDelete