Welcome



Glad you are visiting!! Come back anytime.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thinking of developing a store in Etsy.com.  Has anyone have stories to share?  Yes, no??

I think some folks are very entreprenuerial... and very creative.  Here are a few that I have come across:

For all of you with dogs with cropped tails, here is a place that sells little covers so there is no more "mr. brown eye." AWWW!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/88258410/rear-gear-butt-covers-for-your-dog-or?ref=sr_gallery_31&sref=&ga_search_query=dog&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade


This must be for the person who has EVERYTHING... Monograms for toilet seats!!



http://www.etsy.com/listing/58625956/the-throne-monogram-toilet-decal

But seriously, I wanted to combine my metalworking of silverware into jewelry.  Maybe put a nature slash gardening theme to it or at least on the page.   I like the message of these signs... its kind of why I went into horticulture therapy so I wanted to include it here also:


It seems rather challenging to keep up a clientele, how not to get ripped off? So many questions, please let me know what your experiences have been!

k

No comments:

Post a Comment